Benefits of creating-registering for a Member Portal Account
- Easily search and view benefit information
- Change methods of payment for paying premiums
- See claims by family member
- Track deductibles and co payment amounts
- Change PCPs and medical groups
- Renew your plan BlueShieldCA.com/Renew
- Print member ID cards – anytime, anywhere!
- Members can follow three easy steps to print a new ID card:
- Register for an ONLINE Member Portal
- Go to Member Overview and add New Member ID number (required).
- Click View . . . and Print ID.
The ID card will work at the doctor’s office as soon as your client’s membership becomes effective. The plastic ID card will arrive in seven to 10 business days.
Explanatory Videos on everything… from Blue Shield
Many of your issues can be resolved for our clients by emailing us [email protected] and we can help immediately or in a few days via email rather than calling and waiting on hold with Blue Shield. Here’s the form to appoint us as your broker with Blue Shield, no extra charge!
Customer Service (800) 393-6130
mail: P.O. Box 272540 Chico, CA 95927-2540
Provider – Pre Authorizations Website
Pre-admission (800) 541-6652
More Contact Info
Tech Support (800) 393-6130
Website Technical Support 877 932-3375
Get a Member Portal
Blue Shield Provider Finder -
Dentists, Doctors & Hospitals
Our Web page with more detail on using provider finder
Use your online account to review claims, copays or deductibles and take advantage of other member benefits.
Explanatory VIDEOS on everything... from Blue Shield
Other pages in Blue Shield Information & Enrollment Section
Email us [email protected]