- Finding or changing MD with Trio Plan VIDEO
- How to use the Finding a provider tool above VIDEO
- Our Web page with more detail on using provider finder
- Understanding Your Plan pdf
- Nurse Help 24/7, Heal and Teladoc save on prescriptions ER vs. urgent care.
- Get the most from your health care plan VIDEO
- Use your online account to review claims, copays or deductibles and take advantage of other member benefits.
- Explanatory VIDEOS on everything... from Blue Shield
- Our webpage for PRINT Directory’s MAPD Plans
- Late Bloomers – Medicare – VIDEO
- Enroll and get full details on our
Directory Online – Provider Finder Scroll down for instructions
PPO Accepted by Cedars Sinai
Tele Doc – 24/7 access to doctors and pediatricians
Teladoc provides you with access to board-certified doctors and pediatricians who are always available to resolve many of your medical issues via phone or online video consultations. It’s quality healthcare, when and where you need it.
Call Teladoc from anywhere – home, work, or on the road – and let the doctor come to you! Teladoc doctors diagnose and treat many of your non-emergency medical problems. They can even write a prescription, if necessary, for you to pick up at your local pharmacy.
Blue Shield drops Stanford for 1.1.2016
- Providers outside CA
- Coverage outside U.S.
- Blue Card – Out of State for PPO members Care Outside of Plan Service Area – Note Blue CROSS may not have this feature anymore due to ObamaCare (benefits provided through the BlueCard® Program for out-of-state emergency and non-emergency care are provided at the preferred level of the local Blue Plan allowable amount when you use a Blue Cross/Blue Shield provider) Brochure
Click on Directory Online
Click on Doctors
Put in Zip Code
Then pick your sub plan, in this case Silver 73. It’s my understanding that ALL Individual PPO plans have the same list. Enter Name of MD you want:
Unfortunately Dr. Goladschlager doesn’t show on the list.
So, I googled Dr. Goldschlager – he’s with Sutter Health and the name was misspelled. GIGO – Garbage in Garbage out
Next MD – Roland