Medi Cal eligibility under Health Care Reform expanded is when you have family household income (MAGI) under 138% of Federal Poverty Level (subsidy income chart for ObamaCare) dhcs.gov for the parents and 266% for children and no more asset or means testing, there is no more estate recovery for health insurance.
If your children qualify for Medi Cal, and the parents for Covered CA – Private Insurance with subsidies you can now apply for both using the Covered CA online application Cbp.org page 65, with us as your agent at no additional charge, just follow these instructions, starting with find help in the upper right hand corner if you fill out the Covered CA application ONLINE, yourself.
Directly though your local county human service agency CA State wide listing
Los Angeles ONLINE Enrollment
or try Benefits Cal.org for all Welfare Benefits…
Learn about the Steps to Medi-Cal process
Hey, did Covered CA or Medi-Cal finally have training in July 2014 for the agents being “forced” to sell Medi-Cal without being compensated?
How does Covered California work with Medi-Cal?
Covered California will act as a “one-stop shop” for health insurance. Through Covered California, you will be able to apply for Medi-Cal benefits electronically and receive a real-time eligibility results. You will also be able to report changes online and receive real-time customer support 24 hours a day. dhcs.gov More FAQ’s DHCS ♦ Insure Me Kevin.com
We've developed the Medi-Cal portion of our website, as many of our Covered CA clients unfortunately end up here, if their income drops below 133% of FPL, Federal Poverty Level, see the income chart.
We do not get a nickel, for this site or for helping people enroll in Medi-Cal, nor answering complex questions. When you have other questions or need coverage, take a look at our other websites:
Links & Resources
Covered CA Agent Certification Circa 11.2013 Page 4 et seq
- Medi Cal Explained CHCF
- Historical Guide 2006 CHCF 174 pages
- CalAIM California Advancing and Innovating Medi-Cal — is a far-reaching, multiyear plan to transform California’s Medi-Cal program and to make it integrate more seamlessly with other social services. The goal of CalAIM is to improve outcomes for the millions of Californians covered by Medi-Cal, especially those with the most complex needs.
- Medi Cal Contact Information
- 10 Essential Health Benefits
- Our Webpage on Medi & Denti Cal Benefits
- Western #Poverty Law - Exact Legal Rules on Coverage for Low Income Californian's
Our Webpage on
No extra charge for complementary assistance
- Appoint us as your broker
- VIDEO on ARPA Stimulus and more Covered CA Subsidies
- Set Consultation Meeting via Phone, Skype or Zoom
- Get Instant Health Quotes, Subsidy Calculation & Enroll
Videos on how great agents are
BIC Benefits Identification Card
- Set up a phone, skype or face to face consultation
- Tools - Calculator to help you figure out how much you should get
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?
- Life Screening Form
- Set up a phone, Zoom, skype or face to face consultation
ONLINE Enrollment in Medi-Cal?
BenefitsCal is a one-stop-shop to apply for...
- CMSP (County Medical Services Program)
- Disaster CalFresh
- GA/GR (General Assistance and General Relief )
- County Medical Services Program (CMSP),
- CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps) and
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) or check their other website
Child, Related Pages & Site Map
- Contact Info – Complex Questions – Reference Materials Medi-Cal
- Eligibility Criteria for Medi-Cal – MAGI Income
- Aged and Disabled Federal Poverty Level Program
- Transitions from Medi-Cal to get Covered CA
- Full Scope Medi-Cal – Benefits & Coverages – no index