What Insurance Plans does Cedar’s Sinai Accept?
Medicare A & B & Medi Gap Plans Cedars Sinai
Traditional or original Medicare (Part A and/or B), including Medicare supplement insurance (Medigap) plans, you will have coverage for care from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Marina Del Rey Hospital and many of our doctors.
Medicare Advantage (Part C) Cedars Sinai *
Part C, also known as Medicare Advantage or a Medicare Health plan, is purchased from a private insurance company and typically organized like an HMO or PPO insurance plan.
Cedars-Sinai participates Plans Accepted in the following Medicare #Advantage plans:
Cedars-Sinai participates in the following Medicare Advantage plans:
- Blue Shield of California (HMO)
- CareMore Health Delivered by Anthem Blue Cross
If you enroll in an HMO plan, you must choose a primary care doctor in either the Cedars-Sinai Medical Group or Cedars-Sinai Health Associates and be referred to specialists within these groups. These plans have options that include Part D Rx coverage.
We can help you enroll, no extra charge for our services.
With these plans, you must choose a primary care doctor in either the Cedars-Sinai Medical Group or Cedars-Sinai Health Associates, and will be referred to specialists within these groups.
Of course, with a Medi Gap plan, you can go to ANY MD or hospital that accepts medicare. Double check here, by using the tool on your right.
Cedars Sinai Ad
Cedars Sinai Insurances Accepted for:
Links to our #web pages for Plans we can enroll you in!
- Employer Plans?
- Individual Plans?
- Medi Cal?
- Out of USA Plans?
Care Compare Video
Care Compare on Medicare.gov is a streamlined redesign of the 8 Medicare.gov compare tools.
Medicare Video - Physician Compare
Our Webpage on What is it when your doctor Medicare agrees to Assignment?
- What to do when you receive a doctor bill VIDEO
- VIDEO When you're looking for health insurance in California, consider the quality of care provided by Anthem Blue Cross. The Anthem team knows the needs of growing families and offers an array of plans that offer affordable coverage for members of all ages.
- VIDEO What do do when you get a doctor's bill
- Live Health ONLINE - Tele Med with therapist VIDEO
- SYDNEY Overview VIDEO
- What is a provider network Video
- In & Out of Network - What's a network? HN Video
- Finding or changing MD with Trio Plan VIDEO
- Blue Shield Exclusive PPO Your new ppo * PPO Primary MD FAQ’s * has 50k+ doctors and 320 hospitals statewide, plus Blue Card benefits out of state & country. 2020 Agent Guide * Member Outreach Bulletin *
- How to use the Finding a provider tool above VIDEO
- Understanding Your Plan pdf
- Nurse Help 24/7, Heal and Teladoc save on prescriptions ER vs. urgent care.
- Get the most from your health care plan VIDEO
- Use your online account to review claims, copays or deductibles and take advantage of other member benefits.
- Explanatory VIDEOS on everything... from Blue Shield
- Our webpage for PRINT Directory’s MAPD Plans
- Late Bloomers – Medicare – VIDEO
- Enroll and get full details on our
#Medicare10050 and You 2021
Everything you want to know - Read Along
- Enroll in Blue Cross
- Learn about UHC United Health Care
- Enroll in Blue Shield
- Don't like computers? Prefer a printed version be mailed to you? Audio MP 3
- Use our scheduler to Set a phone, Skype or Face to Face meeting
Click here to set a phone, skype or face to face complementary consultation