Bank Account Statement Review for Medi Cal Qualification?
(A) how much money you earn, and
Since you qualify for Medi-Cal at NO PREMIUM, they want to know everything about your current financial situation. They want to know where the money came from, or the source of the funds. They also use your bank statements to see how much MAGI money you are earning Home Buying Institute.com
Medicaid – Medi Cal wants to see a full financial accounting of an individual’s finances and assets to determine eligibility. They will look to ascertain that no monies were gifted to family and friends during the five years prior to an individual getting onto Medicaid – see our webpage on Nursing Home – Long Term Care. seniors resource guide.com
Resources & Links
Our webpage on if Bank Accounts should be in a Living Trust
We've developed the Medi-Cal portion of our website, as many of our Covered CA clients unfortunately end up here, if their income drops below 133% of FPL, Federal Poverty Level, see the income chart.
We do not get a nickel, for this site or for helping people enroll in Medi-Cal, nor answering complex questions. When you have other questions or need coverage, take a look at our other websites:
We may need some information about people in your household who live with you or are listed on your tax return, who do not have Medi-Cal and who do not want to apply for Medi-Cal.Sample MC 216
Please note that, Medi-Cal wants to cover everyone and may go beyond the law to gather information to do that. There are also many other programs that Medi-Cal has that you might qualify for and no one would know unless they asked. Such as:
Household Size Flow Chart
Our webpage on Medi Cal Redetermination
#Report changes as they happen - within 30 days!
10 days for Medi Cal
Our webpage on ARPA & Unemployment Benefits - Silver 94
- Our VIDEO on how to report changes to Covered CA
- Lost your job? How to keep your Health Insurance. Shelter at Home VIDEO
- References & Links
- Here's instructions.
- Our opinion & short cut * 6 pages of questions - way too complicated, easy to mess it up, lose subsidies and/or go into Medi-Cal - Just give the bottom line in MAGI Household Income
- If you've appointed us - instructions - as your broker, no extra charge, we can do it for you.
- Voter Registration
- Task Guide Phone - Voter Registration
- Denial of benefits and possible criminal charges if you don't report changes in income!
- Visit our webpage on how to report changes
- Medi Cal Explained CHCF
- Historical Guide 2006 CHCF 174 pages
- CalAIM California Advancing and Innovating Medi-Cal — is a far-reaching, multiyear plan to transform California’s Medi-Cal program and to make it integrate more seamlessly with other social services. The goal of CalAIM is to improve outcomes for the millions of Californians covered by Medi-Cal, especially those with the most complex needs.
- 10 Essential Health Benefits
- Our Webpage on Medi & Denti Cal Benefits
- Western Poverty Law - Exact Legal Rules on Coverage for Low Income Californian's